COMPANION FOR SERIOUS PREPARATION & GROUP DISCUSSION FOR UPSC 2021 1382 Views

HELLO EVERYONE , THIS IS SANU FROM KOLKATA . I AM A FOLLOWER OF INSIGHT IAS. NOW THANKS TO THE BEST IAS PREPARATION ENVIRONMENT PROVIDED BY INSIGHT WE HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY FOR DETAILED AND SERIOUS PREPARATION THROUGH DISCUSION AND GROUP ANALYSIS . 

AS WE KNOW THERE ARE MANY ASPIRANTS FROM KOLKATA BUT DUE TO LACK OF PEER AND PROPER GUIDENCE MANY OF US LIKE ME IN KOLKATA IS STRUGGLING YEAR AFTER YEAR TO CLEAR THE PRESTIGIOUS EXAM.

PLEASE JOIN THIS GROUP , IT WILL E BENEFICIAL FOR ALL OF US.

All Posts

HELLO EVERYONE , THIS IS SANU FROM KOLKATA . I AM A FOLLOWER OF INSIGHT IAS. NOW THANKS TO THE BEST IAS PREPARATION ENVIRONMENT PROVIDED BY INSIGHT WE HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY FOR DETAILED AND SERIOUS PREPARATION THROUGH DISCUSION AND GROUP ANALYSIS . 

AS WE KNOW THERE ARE MANY ASPIRANTS FROM KOLKATA BUT DUE TO LACK OF PEER AND PROPER GUIDENCE MANY OF US LIKE ME IN KOLKATA IS STRUGGLING YEAR AFTER YEAR TO CLEAR THE PRESTIGIOUS EXAM.

how to join this group

Add me in group. E-mail id - shubhamthakur499@gmail.com
Telegram- 9891237102 

add me in the group, 
savignesh224@gmail.com

Also preparing for 2021, Please add me in this group.

My id- rimalashkari622@gmail.com

I would like to join this group..plz add me in your group

My id-sumanburnwal423@gmail.com

Plz add me in  group discussion  
Preparing 2021 

Plz add me in  group discussion  
Preparing 2021 

serious aspirants willing to complete ethics in 7 days(IIT/MBBS 2nd attempt preferred)contact premchand253@gmail in 12 hrs

Please add me to the telegram group - 8655174809

i am also interested .my no 9020530114

Hi!  
I'm also preparing for CSE  2021 
Please add me too in that group .....

add me too 
jagadeesh.tentu.56@gmail.com

keep the group small.
add me divv002@gmail.com

Hi All,

Ping me on yadavmukesh301@gmail.com .

Hi friends,
I would like to join the group 
My no:- 9063405683

Guys as per your comments , everyone from West Bengal / Kolkata and those who follows Insight should be in a group. Lets create a Telegram group then. Post your phne no. then i will add you. Any of you can also create a group for this purpose. 
My no.  9679830626

Add me too.
 ID -- prasadrajkumar08@gmail.com

Guys as per your comments , everyone from West Bengal / Kolkata and those who follows Insight should be in a group. Lets create a Telegram group then. Post your phne no. then i will add you. Any of you can also create a group for this purpose. 

My no.  9679830626

Hi even I would like to join the group
shilpa12suma@gmail.com

any one do guide me at - lakshmirg171993@gmail.com

Hi People, even I want to join the group, kindly let me know how and when at how do we start

Well then i think we should prepare a basic study routine which we can follow according to Insight study materials like current affairs , quiz , and mainly secure answer writting... 
Daily at least 1 or 2 answer writting , should be in the routine which we will discuss on a daily basis. 
All of us know that UPSC is unpredictable and after giving 2020 prelims i think we have to know more basics with diverse things happening daily. So we will discuss about tthose things, i think it will help in concept clearity. 
Everyone here is free to give their precious and productive opinions. 
Waitng for your responses... 

Yes, we will attend the answers from SECURE initiative and focus on peer-to-peer review , encourage constructive feedback. 
Make the Group if possible in Telegram .

Hello friends
I am also aspirant for 2021
Kirtivarshney1196@gmail.com

Add me in case you make a group. Peer-to-peer review would really be beneficial. 2021 will be my second attempt.
id- roypawan358@gmail.com

I am from west Bengal. Lets make a group in Telegram ..
Here is my id- roypawan358@gmail.com

Well then i think we should prepare a basic study routine which we can follow according to Insight study materials like current affairs , quiz , and mainly secure answer writting... 
Daily at least 1 or 2 answer writting , should be in the routine which we will discuss on a daily basis. 
All of us know that UPSC is unpredictable and after giving 2020 prelims i think we have to know more basics with diverse things happening daily. So we will discuss about tthose things, i think it will help in concept clearity. 

Hey Sanu,
2021 would be my 2nd attempt and I think this group discussion will be very helpful for all of us. well I think we should start proper planning and strategy to reach our aim.
Thank you. 

Hi... I'm also from Kolkata and preparing for upsc.
naskarpritu@gmail.com

Even I'm preparing for 2021, well I like to join the group
pratibhabpatil55@gmail.com

I'm in.  Ping me on bhavana.sivarao012@gmail.com

You do not have permission to reply to this post. Please login and continue Click here to login. If you dont have account Click here to register.