Creating a Focus Group for Philosophy Optional 2021 attempt. Basic reading of Mitras needs to be done to join the focus group. 185 Views

Plan to integrate multiple sources of philosophy, to develop strong understanding and holistic coverage of each topic in the philosophy syllabus. 
Step 1 : Completed Mitras / Patanjali's basic material (prior completion preferred)
Step 2 : Cover 2nd and 3rd sources such as
               -- Nptel , CD Sharma for Indian
               -- Nptel, Y Masih for Western 
               -- Nptel , Plat.stanford for PoReligion
               -- OP Gauba , A Vemuri, Shubhra ranjans notes for Socio-Political   
Step 3 : On Call discussion of PYQ primarily, Intro , Main points , Criticism for each qtn once every 2-3 days  
                 (targetting 2 philosophies minimum per week ) 

Only serious candidates respond , telegram group will be made, bi weekly discussions will on telegram call or Google meet session

I am just a fellow aspirant , but its time to streamline the process and make good use of  peer group. Also covering all the above sources alone is a mammoth task , hence companions are invited on this yearlong journey.                                                       

All Posts

Great ! Ping me on telegram ( @Vk_of_R_i_v_i_a ) and let's get started 👍🏼 

Plan to integrate multiple sources of philosophy, to develop strong understanding and holistic coverage of each topic in the philosophy syllabus. 
Step 1 : Completed Mitras / Patanjali's basic material (prior completion preferred)
Step 2 : Cover 2nd and 3rd sources such as
               -- Nptel , CD Sharma for Indian
               -- Nptel, Y Masih for Western 
               -- Nptel , Plat.stanford for PoReligion
               -- OP Gauba , A Vemuri, Shubhra ranjans notes for Socio-Political   
Step 3 : On Call discussion of PYQ primarily, Intro , Main points , Criticism for each qtn once every 2-3 days  
                 (targetting 2 philosophies minimum per week ) 

Only serious candidates respond , telegram group will be made, bi weekly discussions will on telegram call or Google meet session

I am just a fellow aspirant , but its time to streamline the process and make good use of  peer group. Also covering all the above sources alone is a mammoth task , hence companions are invited on this yearlong journey.                                                       

Hi! I have done basic reading of Mitra's once. I like your idea and would be interested in answer writing.

You do not have permission to reply to this post. Please login and continue Click here to login. If you dont have account Click here to register.