Current affairs discuss group for 2021 833 Views

Hey guys. I  have a plan regarding completion of current affairs for 2021. We need few sincere aspirants to do this. 
Plan is simple. I read vision ias ca booklet, we will select a topic  say environment topic of September month and after few days I will be discussing the important things of that topic on the group. You can choose your ca booklet any one you prefer and do the same so after one month we not only complete our current affairs booklet by choosing topic one by one but we have good repository of knowledge after the end of month. In this way we can complete 3 to 4 CA sources which will be more than enough for next year prelims. I know this cannot be accomplished 100 % but even if we do this exercise with 60%  effort we are good to go. 
Please ping if you are reading ca booklets other than vision/ or you have a better plan. We have only 8 months left and next prelims appears. 
Post your telegram id so I can add you on that group 

All Posts

Hey guys. I  have a plan regarding completion of current affairs for 2021. We need few sincere aspirants to do this. 
Plan is simple. I read vision ias ca booklet, we will select a topic  say environment topic of September month and after few days I will be discussing the important things of that topic on the group. You can choose your ca booklet any one you prefer and do the same so after one month we not only complete our current affairs booklet by choosing topic one by one but we have good repository of knowledge after the end of month. In this way we can complete 3 to 4 CA sources which will be more than enough for next year prelims. I know this cannot be accomplished 100 % but even if we do this exercise with 60%  effort we are good to go. 
Please ping if you are reading ca booklets other than vision/ or you have a better plan. We have only 8 months left and next prelims appears. 

link for joining tha group??

I want join ur grp....can u tell me the name ...i couldn't locate it on telegram 

Which current affairs r u reading? 

forming a team of 3 with psir optional(prefered).planning to complete ethics in 3 weeks.only serious aspirants contact premchand253@gmail before 24 hrs

Hi change your privacy settings can't add you 

i read insights monthly...add me..telgrm id @Rishu_rs

good plan.  i am in

Tell me your telegram I'd or search cse2021ca in telegram 

You do not have permission to reply to this post. Please login and continue Click here to login. If you dont have account Click here to register.