Economy Strategy for 2021 1053 Views

Does anyone has any advice on how to complete economy's syllabus holistically ? Just Reading 11th-12th NCERT won't do it, and rest of the books are just too elaborate(Ramesh Singh etc. ).

All Posts

Hi people 
I have studied NCERTs for economy and abled to attempt previous year question papers but the problem came to me when do current portion because there are many terms which i heard first time. 
Tell me what i need to add into my resources. 

You can refer to a good current affairs magazine.. insights monthly magazine is good one.. otherwise can opt for vision IAS monthly magazine too

Thank you so much for your reply. Much appreciated

For Economy, and Geography also, NCERTs are the bedrock. So try it this way, firstly cover 11th-12th NCERT thoroughly. Then take out detailed GS-3 syllabus from any website, like the one that Drishti provides(I referred to that one). Go through it, as you would have already studied NCERTs, you'll find most of the topics are already done. For the new topics, you see in that syllabus, open Ramesh Singh or any other book, or even better is simply google it and make notes of it.

Thank You So Much

Hi people 
I have studied NCERTs for economy and abled to attempt previous year question papers but the problem came to me when do current portion because there are many terms which i heard first time. 

Do insights monthly magazine

Hi people 

Does anyone has any advice on how to complete economy's syllabus holistically ? Just Reading 11th-12th NCERT won't do it, and rest of the books are just too elaborate(Ramesh Singh etc. ).

Hi dear aadar,hope u are doing good.
For economy u need strong basics.
For basics just read SANKAR GANESH ,it will develop ur basics very well.
If u are hindi known person ,follow murnal classes plus his handouts,that is more than sufficient .
So if u haven't cover ncert don't worry do this above sources alone it will suffice.
If u are from south and don't know hindi(as murnal classes will only be in hindi)U may refer sanjiv verma for some selective topics like agri ,planning etc take some points from it.
Don't do ramesh singh u can avoid doing it .
Do sriram economic notes(selectively).
Along with that follow insights CA MAGAZINE FOR ECONOMIC TOPICS .

All the best,do well,stay positive .
Meet u in lbsnaa

For Economy, and Geography also, NCERTs are the bedrock. So try it this way, firstly cover 11th-12th NCERT thoroughly. Then take out detailed GS-3 syllabus from any website, like the one that Drishti provides(I referred to that one). Go through it, as you would have already studied NCERTs, you'll find most of the topics are already done. For the new topics, you see in that syllabus, open Ramesh Singh or any other book, or even better is simply google it and make notes of it.

You do not have permission to reply to this post. Please login and continue Click here to login. If you dont have account Click here to register.