How are you feeling after Seeing 2020 UPSC PRELIMS Results? Express your heart out! 13201 Views

You are currently viewing a single post in this thread.

Dear Aspirants,

Seeing the Prelims Result sheet is one of the most exciting and also tough moments for any Serious Aspirant. Because there will be chances that our efforts of the whole year will go in vain even for minor errors or variations in the answer keys of UPSC. If we clear Prelims, we will get a chance to write Mains, the crucial phase of CSE. But if we fail, we will be at square one. We need to start the process once again. Flunking at the first stage of IAS DREAM is the most painful for any aspirant. It would be a tough and testing time in one's life. Everyone will start doubting about us. In fact, we start doubting ourselves, our ability to achieve our Dreams. 

Generally, Topper's Stories is being glorified in the UPSC circle. But, We believe everyone has their own unique stories of perseverance and struggles. A person who fails in prelims by one or two marks or bad performance in paper-2 is no less capable than a Topper. Only a matter of bad luck or a bad day on Prelims must have brought you down. You have every capacity to clear this Exam.

We are giving you an open invitation to express yourself here on this platform. Share your story of perseverance and Struggle. We are ready to listen with empathy and compassion. Let's build a positive and constructive community of serious and sincere aspirants.

Single Post

Dear Aspirants,

Seeing the Prelims Result sheet is one of the most exciting and also tough moments for any Serious Aspirant. Because there will be chances that our efforts of the whole year will go in vain even for minor errors or variations in the answer keys of UPSC. If we clear Prelims, we will get a chance to write Mains, the crucial phase of CSE. But if we fail, we will be at square one. We need to start the process once again. Flunking at the first stage of IAS DREAM is the most painful for any aspirant. It would be a tough and testing time in one's life. Everyone will start doubting about us. In fact, we start doubting ourselves, our ability to achieve our Dreams. 

Generally, Topper's Stories is being glorified in the UPSC circle. But, We believe everyone has their own unique stories of perseverance and struggles. A person who fails in prelims by one or two marks or bad performance in paper-2 is no less capable than a Topper. Only a matter of bad luck or a bad day on Prelims must have brought you down. You have every capacity to clear this Exam.

We are giving you an open invitation to express yourself here on this platform. Share your story of perseverance and Struggle. We are ready to listen with empathy and compassion. Let's build a positive and constructive community of serious and sincere aspirants.

Dear Peers and Insights team,
      Yesterday after the results were out,there would have been so many calls to all of us from family,friends,relatives or whoever it may be. And this was my first attempt and obviously I couldn't make it,but I came here to write a piece for all of us who feels dejected right now,or feeling blank like what to do next?And this piece is for all of you like me.
Currently,this state of mind,pressure from all sides makes you to feel so much,that you could have made it,or should I run away from all these people?All these provoking thoughts will disturb you.But listen,my dear friends,listen to your heart,no one reaches the top of the ladder in day 1 itself,it may take some time,give yourself that own space and time.This journey has made us to be disciplined,to be courageous and not be feared of failures.It is okay to fail but it is not to think of it again and again and mourn.
Now this emptiness will take you to the fresh world,start again a fresh beginning, refrain with good thoughts,spend time on what you love.This calmness,depression, pressure from others will remain for a day but after that it's you who have to getup and do your work again.People will come,comment and go in your life.But it is your inner motivation and will power that it will take you ahead in this long journey.Every time you cannot see the light,there should be some darkness to see the bright light and now this phase is such a one, not darkness but to break you,heal you and gather all your strengths and come back again to the battle.
You may still think coz of your parents telling that you had left a good job,you could have been in this work you ll be earning this much,you wasted an year,all this sort of words we used to here after results,but think for a minute,they are our parents and they believe in us the most,so our failures dejects them most next to us and sometimes pressure from society pushes them to use such kind of words.But no parent really wants to use that,coz they need their children to achieve their dreams.So talk to them patiently and give them the belief and work with faith.
After all this,your friends working, enjoying weekends will call and ask about the results.Many may leave you between the journey but true ones will stick to you no matter what.Failure in this journey is not the end,as a person you evolve from this journey will help you to grow anywhere in this world.
Finally,talk to your soul,oh how long it has been ,you have talked with yourself?Mostly very rare , right!!Talk to yourself ,tell your heart that this failure is a lesson to me,and I ll run through this journey whatever it takes,oneday I ll talk to you from mussoorie my dear heart and say you that my Perseverance had brought me today!that soothes your soul.
And after all it's life my dear friends!Just smile:-) that can make you and others happy.
Get relaxed,do what you love and start a fresh beginning with a positive attitude:-)
This journey is the very beautiful phase of our life,Enjoy the process with the smile in face and heart.
Regards,
C.Ramadevi.

You do not have permission to reply to this post. Please login and continue Click here to login. If you dont have account Click here to register.