How to approach Prelims: Strategy Discussion - Part 1 [Weekly Insta Open Thread Discussion with InsightsIAS Team] 4920 Views

You are currently viewing a single post in this thread.

Dear Aspirants,
As a part of the "Weekly Insta Open Thread Discussion With InsightsIAS Team" initiative, we are bringing Aditya Sir and Thanmay Sir to the forum discussions with you. The topic of discussion is How to approach Prelims: Strategy. This is part-1 of 2 part series. You can put all your doubts to the Team. They are happy to help you. We request you to utilize this opportunity to the best. 

They will be available between 19:00 to 21 hrs on 16/01/2021.

We heartily welcome Aditya Sir and Thanmay Sir to the Discussions.

Regards,
Team InsightsIAS

Edit 1: Due to the enormous amount of participation from the aspirants, we are still pending with some queries unanswered. The Team will reply to all the queries by tomorrow afternoon. Thanks for your positive response.

Single Post

Can someone from the Faculty please address my issue as well?? I am commenting for the 2nd time now,  I rely on Insights so your reply would be of great help for me!

My Query :-
 Sir, This will be my 3rd attempt,in my previous two attempts I couldn't clear Prelims.In my First Attempt my scores were pretty less and in  my 2nd attempt,my scores were no where near the Cutoffs yet it increased by around 40 marks from my 1st attempt.It is not that I am not practising Test Series,I am,I am a religious follower of Insights' plans like the 75 days plan,SECURE etc..My marks are poor in Test Series as well,How should i increase my Marks in The Real Examand minimise negative scores so as to clear it?

Hope you can help me, Thanks!

You do not have permission to reply to this post. Please login and continue Click here to login. If you dont have account Click here to register.