How to approach Prelims: Strategy Discussion - Part 2 [Weekly Insta Open Thread Discussion with InsightsIAS Team] 6348 Views
You are currently viewing a single post in this thread.
As a part of the "Weekly Insta Open Thread Discussion With InsightsIAS Team" initiative, we are bringing Aditya Sir and Thanmay Sir to the forum discussions with you. The topic of discussion is How to approach Prelims: Strategy. This is part-2 of 2 part series. You can put all your doubts to the Team. They are happy to help you. We request you to utilize this opportunity to the best.
They will be available between 19:30 to 21:30 hrs on 23/01/2021.
We heartily welcome Aditya Sir and Thanmay Sir to the Discussions.
hi sir, how to improve time management in exam (especially when questions are out of the blue and require you to think very analytically like in prelims 2020)thank you
Hi, Time management can be improved through following measures:
1. Comprehend the essence of question as soon as possible. Ideal Scenario - At first reading itself.
2. Concentrate/focus on keywords, nouns etc. in questions.
3. Try to use elimination technique.
4. Don't waste too much time in few questions, move on and hunt for easy and medium questions. - Do rounds
5. Try to solve mocks in 1hour 45 minutes.