INSTA OPEN THREAD DISCUSSION WITH VINAY SIR 13705 Views

You are currently viewing a single post in this thread.

Dear Aspirants,

As you know, We are starting a new initiative called INSTA OPEN THREAD DISCUSSIONS. In our First Episode, we are happy to have Vinay Sir with us to discuss Live with you on various topics related to UPSC Preparation.  Let us Welcome Vinay Sir on board. We hope you utilise this opportunity well. 

Team InsightsIAS

Single Post

Good evening sir,
              I have been consistently following our platform for the past 1 year and had given this year prelims too with my best.
I am not very sure of clearing prelims as my scores are in border but whatever I have decided to study for mains. Should I opt for mains test series now or wait till the results are out?And also I am facing financial and family problems at present and very confused about joining with test series and on the other side family members are telling me to look for a job.What can I do sir at this point of time?

Dear Rama C,

Sometimes it happens that we won't receive the desired results even with our best performance. Keep your dreams tightly and keep nurturing them. Coming to financial problems, see if you can take up a profession where it gives you financial independence and enough time to prepare as well. Once you start working, you will get many other different dimensions to see the preparation. you will be more disciplined, more serious and more grounded. You will know the value of every minute of time. Views of your parents are right in some dimension. 

And you can utilise our Daily Secure and Ethics 75 days Plan to sharpen your answer writing skills if you are not sure of clearing Pre this time. Use the resources, time and energy judiciously to achieve success.

This thread has been locked and cannot be replied to.