INSTA OPEN THREAD DISCUSSION WITH VINAY SIR 13705 Views

You are currently viewing a single post in this thread.

Dear Aspirants,

As you know, We are starting a new initiative called INSTA OPEN THREAD DISCUSSIONS. In our First Episode, we are happy to have Vinay Sir with us to discuss Live with you on various topics related to UPSC Preparation.  Let us Welcome Vinay Sir on board. We hope you utilise this opportunity well. 

Team InsightsIAS

Single Post

Hi sir, 
Thankyou for providing this platform.
Sir, I'm working as teacher. Currently working from home. This job is very necessary for me as of now. I have given 5 attempts wherein I couldn't clear my prelims. Not that I'm not a serious candidate, lot of hurdles in my personal life and with lack of proper guidelines I could not clear exam. I was trying to join Insights and pursue studies dedicatedly, since 4years. But so many obstacles  stopped me to reach out. But now I feel everything falling into right place, I feel I should not delay and I'm more strong than before, to take up this challenge. I want to clear this exam at any cost. I started from scratch. I subscribed for insight test series(textbook based).But not able to do up to mark. I'm finding difficult to complete given portions. I'm regular follower of ICAN. Often feel fear that whether I will be able to do it or not. Sir I request you to kindly give your valuable advice and guidelines. I will be so grateful to you.

sir I didn't receive any reply. Can you kindly reply

This thread has been locked and cannot be replied to.