INSTA OPEN THREAD DISCUSSION WITH VINAY SIR 13357 Views

You are currently viewing a single post in this thread.

Dear Aspirants,

As you know, We are starting a new initiative called INSTA OPEN THREAD DISCUSSIONS. In our First Episode, we are happy to have Vinay Sir with us to discuss Live with you on various topics related to UPSC Preparation.  Let us Welcome Vinay Sir on board. We hope you utilise this opportunity well. 

Team InsightsIAS

Single Post

Hello Vinay Sir!
Thank you for this initiative of making guidance available online especially for students like us who are preparing for CSE on their own.
Sir, Am preparing for CSE 2021 (First attempt), I also have enrolled in IPM test series but not been able to give them all due to my preparation of optional subject for past 4 months (July-Oct). Sir, this is making me a little anxious now as I haven't started with my GS preparation yet (doing optional-note making + Daily current affairs) & also not sure if this is a right way to do things. So,
  • Can you guide me with approach to cover GS syllabus in next 4-5 months (Nov-March)? Especially approach to cover Polity & Economy as these are very dynamic.
  • Also sir while making notes on economy, shall I focus more on covering concepts (as I've done economy in my graduation too) or covering only current issues coz of current relative PYQs like GST compensation, agriculture bills etc?

same query sir. kindly do reply

This thread has been locked and cannot be replied to.