INSTA OPEN THREAD DISCUSSION WITH VINAY SIR 13705 Views

You are currently viewing a single post in this thread.

Dear Aspirants,

As you know, We are starting a new initiative called INSTA OPEN THREAD DISCUSSIONS. In our First Episode, we are happy to have Vinay Sir with us to discuss Live with you on various topics related to UPSC Preparation.  Let us Welcome Vinay Sir on board. We hope you utilise this opportunity well. 

Team InsightsIAS

Single Post

Dear Aspirants,

As you know, We are starting a new initiative called INSTA OPEN THREAD DISCUSSIONS. In our First Episode, we are happy to have Vinay Sir with us to discuss Live with you on various topics related to UPSC Preparation.  Let us Welcome Vinay Sir on board. We hope you utilise this opportunity well. 

Team InsightsIAS

Greetings Insights,

I haven’t followed your websites regularly because of some personal issues.But since LOCKDOWN (last 4 month ) I’ve been following you meticulously but here is my IMBROGLIO 
1. This was my second attempt & my correct question varying from 55-60 wrong :30. (Your PT SERIES HELPED ME ALOT.)
a)I am so confused right now where do I stand ?
b)should I prepare for 2020 mains or not?
2.My grasp on GS is very Good so,
a)should I join IPM2.0?Given that I have not covered my mains subject very thoroughly 
b]If I join will I get enough time to revise because your Time table shows two times repetition of whole syllabus?is that enough?
PLEASE ANSWER MY QUERY 
Thanking you.

This thread has been locked and cannot be replied to.