Looking for a DEDICATED Study Partner for CSE- 2021/22 215 Views

I am doing UPSC- CSE preparation from last 10 months along with my graduation ( Engineering from Tier-1 college). Going to give my first & the best attempt in 2022. Have finished basic NCERTs & most of the standard textbooks. Now, want to give more focus on revision & answer writing part. Going to follow SECURE-2021 religiously & also following other initiatives from beginning. So, as its going to be a very long process( approx 18 months before writing my first pre), I feel its better to have some like minded friends who are HARD WORKING, CONSISTENT, DETERMINED, so that we can help each other in this journey. 

To avoid any disturbing element, I think its better to have some discussion on the preparation before starting anything. Anyone who think that he/she can remain consistent, determined in this process, you can message me on telegram @Avi6511 
Anyone who is going to give their attempt in 2021, can also msg me, we can follow Secure-21.

All Posts

No results found.

You do not have permission to reply to this post. Please login and continue Click here to login. If you dont have account Click here to register.