Looking for a DEDICATED Study Partner for CSE- 2021/22 198 Views

You are currently viewing a single post in this thread.

I am doing UPSC- CSE preparation from last 10 months along with my graduation ( Engineering from Tier-1 college). Going to give my first & the best attempt in 2022. Have finished basic NCERTs & most of the standard textbooks. Now, want to give more focus on revision & answer writing part. Going to follow SECURE-2021 religiously & also following other initiatives from beginning. So, as its going to be a very long process( approx 18 months before writing my first pre), I feel its better to have some like minded friends who are HARD WORKING, CONSISTENT, DETERMINED, so that we can help each other in this journey. 

To avoid any disturbing element, I think its better to have some discussion on the preparation before starting anything. Anyone who think that he/she can remain consistent, determined in this process, you can message me on telegram @Avi6511 
Anyone who is going to give their attempt in 2021, can also msg me, we can follow Secure-21.

Single Post

I am doing UPSC- CSE preparation from last 10 months along with my graduation ( Engineering from Tier-1 college). Going to give my first & the best attempt in 2022. Have finished basic NCERTs & most of the standard textbooks. Now, want to give more focus on revision & answer writing part. Going to follow SECURE-2021 religiously & also following other initiatives from beginning. So, as its going to be a very long process( approx 18 months before writing my first pre), I feel its better to have some like minded friends who are HARD WORKING, CONSISTENT, DETERMINED, so that we can help each other in this journey. 

To avoid any disturbing element, I think its better to have some discussion on the preparation before starting anything. Anyone who think that he/she can remain consistent, determined in this process, you can message me on telegram @Avi6511 
Anyone who is going to give their attempt in 2021, can also msg me, we can follow Secure-21.

You do not have permission to reply to this post. Please login and continue Click here to login. If you dont have account Click here to register.