Prelims 2021 Marathon 1490 Views

Dear Friends,

Lets share the prelims MCQs from PYQs, test series, Daily CA and static portion. Lets collect numerous MCQs so that we will atleast solve 20 MCQs per day{250(down to prelims 2021)*20=5000}

And also before pasting questions , please  follow the continuation of previous thread.

Let me start the 1st question

1)Economic growth in a country will necessarily have to occur if:

(a) There is technological progress in the country
(b) There is population growth in the country
(c) There is capital formation in the country
(d) The country's exports are increasing

keep sharing :) 

All Posts

#2# The term “Open access” in electricity means which of the following:

(a) Large consumers have access to the transmission and distribution network to obtain electricity from the suppliers of their choice

(b) Large consumers can choose the distribution company of their choice

(c) Any consumer of electricity can also generate electricity from their own resource and can feed on to the distribution network.

#3#‘Harmonized System of Nomenclature’ (HSN) was recently in the news, is related to which of the following?

(a) Classification of goods in international trade
(b) International financial transactions
(c) Space technology
(d) Classification of seeds and plants

(d) Distribution companies can choose from which of the power producers they want to purchase power without government interference

Dear Friends,

Lets share the prelims MCQs from PYQs, test series, Daily CA and static portion. Lets collect numerous MCQs so that we will atleast solve 20 MCQs per day{250(down to prelims 2021)*20=5000}

And also before pasting questions , please  follow the continuation of previous thread.

Let me start the 1st question

1)Economic growth in a country will necessarily have to occur if:

(a) There is technological progress in the country
(b) There is population growth in the country
(c) There is capital formation in the country
(d) The country's exports are increasing

keep sharing :) 

Can we do this on telegram 

C

Correct.

Investment in the economy means production of capital goods. 

When the economy produces all consumption goods and no capital goods (investment) then its GDP shall remain constant i.e. it will not grow. But till the time there is net production of capital goods i.e. investment in the economy, the production of goods and services (GDP) will keep on increasing. Capital formation means production of capital goods. So, if there is capital formation, it will necessarily lead to increase in GDP i.e. economic growth.

You do not have permission to reply to this post. Please login and continue Click here to login. If you dont have account Click here to register.