PSIR optional study for 2021 665 Views

Hi friends, I am preparing PSIR optional for 2021. I have collected material and studying it syllabus wise. I want to have group of few people where we can track our study and answer writing.
Plan is we all have resources ready with us(From wherever it may be) and update what topic are we reading. So that we all can track completion of syllabus. Once some portion have completed, we will do answer writing in any platform or from previous year question and review each other, that would be beneficial. 
Note: In this group there would be no supply of material or video or lectures for PSIR (we can help and guide each other).

If any body is interested pls. ping me.

All Posts

Me too. Want a discussion/help grp with a small no of people

Don't post unnecessary post here and no marketing post in this thread.

Shubhra Ranjan PSIR crash course 2020 for sale at only 10K. The student has shifted to other optional. Interested students can contact on 8109913943.

Hi friends, I am preparing PSIR optional for 2021. I have collected material and studying it syllabus wise. I want to have group of few people where we can track our study and answer writing.
Plan is we all have resources ready with us(From wherever it may be) and update what topic are we reading. So that we all can track completion of syllabus. Once some portion have completed, we will do answer writing in any platform or from previous year question and review each other, that would be beneficial. 
Note: In this group there would be no supply of material or video or lectures for PSIR (we can help and guide each other).

Is there any telegram ID ?

add me there..tlgrm id @rishu_rs...just started ncerts for psir

Same here. I have all the materials and have started also. A group of 3-4 people would be great. 

Hii there..!!

I'm purely novice in PSIR optional. As I come from science background. But I don't think it would cause any issue. I choose it because I love the subject. Also the current affairs related to it. 

Though I've notes of Subhra Ranjan mam, purchased online. But I didn't read it except just few pages in the beginning. That's why I said, I'm purely novice in PSIR. 

2021 would be my first attempt. I don't know about you. But yeah..a peer in this alein field would help me a lot, no doubt. 

You see, if I can make myself useful for you in anyway. 

You can even contact me if you want to via bidwanmohan@gmail.com .

Till then. Good luck for your preparations ahead.

You do not have permission to reply to this post. Please login and continue Click here to login. If you dont have account Click here to register.