Queries related to ADVANCED PRELIMS ENRICHMENT COURSE – 2021(APEC – 2021) [Weekly Insta Open Thread Discussion with InsightsIAS Team] 2153 Views

You are currently viewing a single post in this thread.

Dear Aspirants,

Preliminary Exam, the very first round of the highly coveted UPSC CSE tests the Objectivity of the Aspirants. With lakhs of aspirants applying for the exam and thousands of serious aspirants among them, your every move and every thought become IMPORTANT in the exam.

In this regard, Insights IAS, one of the pioneers in providing high-quality prelims test series, has now come up with ADVANCED PRELIMS ENRICHMENT COURSE – 2021(APEC – 2021). The course is meticulously designed to cater holistically to the recent trends of UPSC CSE preliminary exam. The classes focus on the conceptual clarity of various probable topics along with the linkage to recent happenings (current affairs) in a diligent manner. It is further enriched by the insights of our highly experienced faculty who have helped many students to clear the “prelims barrier”.

To clear any of your doubt related to ADVANCED PRELIMS ENRICHMENT COURSE – 2021(APEC – 2021), our Team members such as Manasa Ma'am and Himanshu sir will be available between 19:00 to 21:00 hrs on 30/01/2021. Kindly utilise the opportunity to the best. 

We heartily welcome Himanshu Sir and Manasa Ma'am to the discussion.

Regards,
Team InsightsIAS

Single Post

Thank You for the response, Sir. 

Could we receive any exact timeline for the course. Apart from broad details like 3hrs a day and MCQ practice, etc, I couldn't find any.

Also, I believe these classes would be fast faced and I'm not sure how far they cater to beginners like me. There's an inherent risk of not getting broader context and proceeding with mechanical bits. Is there any option to check out few demo videos for the same. Could help to analyse whether they suit us or not. If Yes, I would opt in for sure. 

You do not have permission to reply to this post. Please login and continue Click here to login. If you dont have account Click here to register.