Seeking a companion who will appear in 2023 CSE 843 Views

Hello Friends,
I'm currently in 2nd year of my college life but I have been preparing for UPSC since first year of college. I'm looking for a companion who can accompany me in preparation. Any serious aspirant who will appear in 2023 CSE, please reply...
Thank you

All Posts

Hello Friends,
I'm currently in 2nd year of my college life but I have been preparing for UPSC since first year of college. I'm looking for a companion who can accompany me in preparation. Any serious aspirant who will appear in 2023 CSE, please reply...
Thank you

Hi,I am also in college 2nd year want to prepare for UPSC CSE ,2023

I am also going to right in 2023. 
Write me on - abhi96shiva@gmail.com

Telegram - @abhi19879

Hello Friends,
Thank you

Kindly inform me the group name of telegram on the same platform as I m also preparing for the same.

Team work might appreciate all of us to work more harder:-) than earlier.

Hello Friends,
Thank you

Hey i have made a group on telegram t.me/upsc2023maddy join if interested.  This group is for study purpose and strategy sharing.

I also give cse in 2023
Please add me in your group
Email:- arif4151110@gmail.com
Telegram:-@mdarifahmad

Hey im appearing in 2023 .if you guys have any grp on tele plz let me know im in 2d yr too. Also need company.  

Hey im appearing in 2023 .if you guys have any grp on tele plz let me know im in 2d yr too. Also need company.  

Hello Friends,
Thank you

Me too preparing for 2023 .. If anyone has created any group n new to this preparation please add me... So that it will be helpful for us in sharing knowledge as well as we can practice ans writing after completing core subject. 

Thank You so much for approaching. I really appreciate your efforts. So, how should we proceed futher?

Hello Friends,
Thank you

Hey Ashish,
Im in second year of my college currently pursuing BA and i would love to share some strategy and tactics with you
Thanks

That's great Krishna, I think we should make a group on telegram. What do you think?

Hello Friends,
Thank you

Even me too planning to appper in cse prelims-2023..

You do not have permission to reply to this post. Please login and continue Click here to login. If you dont have account Click here to register.