Suggestions to avoid repeated failures in prelims 3698 Views

You are currently viewing a single post in this thread.

Why do some students consistently fail to clear prelims and some do it without extra ordinary effort

Single Post

hi Vinod.

Yes preparation is going on but I'm slow learner. I started with mains PYQ and with syllabus. I have to do test series as well(Insights textbook test series), where I have lot of portions to complete. And optional is also pending. I just read one book in my optional subject. Feeling scared whether I will be able to complete by march month? and Will I be able to attend 2021 prelims. From 2days I started to follow STHIR 2021 free Initiative.  Looks and sounds very easy. But really difficult. I'm pushing my self to give my best despite of my teaching work. I have not started essay and ethics paper. Can you please help me how to go about it. I read many toppers answer scripts. Really I'm worried whether I will be able to reach that level. I'm not good at answer writing and lack content when it comes to essay especially. I'm getting scared as the months are passing.

You do not have permission to reply to this post. Please login and continue Click here to login. If you dont have account Click here to register.