Two rounds of attempt in paper 1 42 Views

Hello Sir, 
When I practice 2go attempting strategy (heard many toppers used), i end up lacking time and mess the paper. 1st go- sure Q's(around 35) rest doubtful be 2 options. Where am I going wrong? How much time should I allot for first go? Is there any other way. 

All Posts

Hello Sir, 
When I practice 2go attempting strategy (heard many toppers used), i end up lacking time and mess the paper. 1st go- sure Q's(around 35) rest doubtful be 2 options. Where am I going wrong? How much time should I allot for first go? Is there any other way. 

I think it is advisable to attempt paper in multiple rounds so that easy questions are attempted in first round.
In second round donot get stuck to a question and move on after a while. This way moderate level questions where guessworks etc need to be made can be solved.
Don't spend any time on 6-8 very tough questions where no strategy works. 
In third iteration you will be left with few applied questions where again calculated guesses need to be taken. 

This way by attempting in rounds, one can make sure that atleast easy and moderate doable questions are not left and attempted with accuracy.

You do not have permission to reply to this post. Please login and continue Click here to login. If you dont have account Click here to register.