Weekly Open Thread Discussion With InsightsIAS Team - Geography and Mains Preparation 3915 Views

You are currently viewing a single post in this thread.

Dear Aspirants,
As a part of the "Weekly Open Thread Discussion With InsightsIAS Team" initiative, we are bringing Sudeep sir to the forum discussions with you. He will address your queries related to Geography and Mains Preparation. We request you to utilize this opportunity to the best. 

We heartily welcome Sudeep sir to the Discussions.

Regards,
Team InsightsIAS

Single Post

Dear Aspirants,
As a part of the "Weekly Open Thread Discussion With InsightsIAS Team" initiative, we are bringing Sudeep sir to the forum discussions with you. He will address your queries related to Geography and Mains Preparation. We request you to utilize this opportunity to the best. 

We heartily welcome Sudeep sir to the Discussions.

Regards,
Team InsightsIAS

Hello sir,, 

I m sheetal. Preparing for upsc 2021.
I m enjoying STHIR tests,,, because they made me more confident and sincere about my preparation.. And dreaming for IAS is seeming possible now.. Thanks... 
Sir, I m able to attempt geography mcqs,,, and scoring 4/5 or 5/5 daily... But in mains part,, I m finding difficulty... When I sit for answer writing I really get confused what to write or what not to write.... And than I left it. My biggest mistake. I m following the synopsis,,, but sir plz guide me.. How to think for geography static answers..... And specially for inro and conclusion part... 
Thank you sir

You do not have permission to reply to this post. Please login and continue Click here to login. If you dont have account Click here to register.